We understand how important your furry family members are, so all Madison Apartment Group communities are pet friendly.
Pet Screening Procedures
We use PetScreening.com to screen household pets, validate reasonable accommodation requests for assistance animals, and confirm all residents understand our pet policies. All current and future residents are required to create a PetScreening.com profile, even if there will not be a pet in the home. If a pet will be in the home, current/future residents will pay a $20 screening fee for each pet to PetScreening.com, and they will receive a Digital Pet Profile, which helps manage your pet's records. The screening will return a Fido score and the monthly pet rent will be set according to that score.
- We allow dogs, cats, birds, fish, gerbils, and hamsters. We permit up to 2 dogs or cats and have no weight restrictions.
- Approved applicants with pets will be required to pay a non-refundable one-time pet fee for each pet and may be required to pay a pet deposit.
- Monthly pet rent for dogs and cats will be included in the lease. The monthly pet rent will be determined by the review of information and documentation provided to PetScreening.
- Service animals are not considered pets.
- Breed restrictions include Pit Bulls (Bull Terriers or American Staffordshire Terriers), Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, and Huskies. This applies to full or partial breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend the breed restrictions at any time we deem necessary.