At Madison, we strive to continuously improve our company and communities across the United States by creating constant two-way communications between our executive and community team members.
To that end, we are proud to announce the formation of the inaugural 2011-2012 Directors Advisory Panel,a new leadership group that gives Community Directors an active voice in company affairs, particularly in matters directly affecting Madison’s 70 communities. Working directly with Madison’s senior management, the Directors Advisory panel serves to generate innovative ideas, initiatives and feedback for improving processes at Madison at the property level as well as evaluating proposed changes or pressing issues affecting the communities.
Members of the 2011 – 2012 Directors Advisory Panel include:
• Nena Gonzalez, The Crossings at Burke Regency – Texas Region
• Ann Marie Hamilton, Madison at Brantley Pines – Florida Region
• Nicole Loser, Madison at Hershey Heights – Pennsylvania Region
• Chad Miller, Madison at Exeter – Pennsylvania and Connecticut Region
• Carrie Pistone, Madison Vinings Ridge – North Carolina and Georgia Region
• Suzette Quarles, Madison at Cypress Lakes – Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee Region
• Maggie Swartz, Madison at Hunt Club – Pennsylvania Region
• Michael Watson, Madison at Park Butterfield - Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Michigan Region
• Sharon Wittren, Madison at Boulder Creek, California – Oregon, Utah and Washington Region
Appointed by Regional Leadership to serve 12-24 month terms, the Directors Advisory Panel members are selected based on their excellent personal communication skills, exceptional customer service, strong leadership ability, management expertise and understanding of Madison’s guiding principles. We congratulate them and look forward to their future successes.