At Madison, we strive to continuously improve our company and communities across the United States by creating constant two-way communications between our executive and community team members.
In September 2011, we created a Directors Advisory Panel to give our Community Directors a voice in the company’s affairs, particularly in matters affecting Madison’s communities. Today, we are proud to announce that we have created a Service Directors Advisory Panel to give our Service Directors a voice in the direction and management of our communities.
The inaugural 2012-2013 Service Directors Advisory Panel will work directly with Madison’s senior management to generate innovative ideas, initiatives and feedback for improving maintenance processes at the property level as well as evaluating proposed changes or pressing issues affecting the maintenance of the communities and the apartment homes.
Members of the 2012 – 2013 Service Directors Advisory Panel include:
- William Riley, Madison Vinings Ridge – North Carolina and Georgia Region
- Leonardo Medina, Madison at Carrington Place – Florida Region
- Larry Ellerbe, Madison at Wood View – Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Michigan Region
- Joe Camasto, Madison at Ridgetop – Oregon, Utah and Washington Region
- Jason Olweiller, Madison at Village Green – Pennsylvania Region
- Freeman Faulkner, Madison at Cypress Lakes – Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee Region
- Shawn Dailey, Madison at Green Valley/Parktowne Homes – Pennsylvania Region
- Juan Garcia, The Crossings at Allen Square – Texas Region
- Al Izzei, Madison at Reed Farm – Pennsylvania and Connecticut Region
Appointed by Regional Leadership to serve 12-24 month terms, the Service Directors Advisory Panel members are selected based on their excellent personal communication skills, exceptional customer service, strong leadership ability, management expertise and understanding of Madison’s guiding principles. We congratulate them and look forward to their future successes.